Monday, February 12, 2007
About Me
- Name: lothyn
- Location: Canada
Queerly and communally parenting an empathic 16 year old, contemplative 13 year old, a hyperlexic 6 year old and a Toddler With Opinions. Chronic student, experimental interfaith atheist christian, former drama geek, future emergentologist. Sleep challenged.
Previous Posts
- the Terrific Twos!
- veggie kids
- adolescent medicine
- the udder mother
- Urban family med
- Rural family med
- homesick
- tickets from the gender police
- Knives, drugs and summer camp
- Returning!

4 Comments:
Somehow this post begs for a comment. It dares people to say something politically incorrect - so I'm just commenting to say that I'm surprised no one commented. :P You'll just have to try harder to rile them.
The "copy whatever you say" phase is just hilarious. And there's a bit of nostalgia for when you got Alex to say "Joe's a fruit". . .
Ah... poor Joe - and he turned out so hairy for a blond guy and straight too.
Fair enough. Although my motivation was as a teenager trying to rile my parents by teaching my brother to say inappropriate things, rather a full grown adult. I think that kid would have a hard time not being cute.
I could watch that kid get distracted by his own belly button for *hours*
Post a Comment
<< Home